Shader Practice 5-Disappear (99% success)

This time I created a very simple disappearing effect on a cube first.


I want to put this effect on some models to go further, so I downloaded a ugly man, and tried to give the material to him. But when I put this model in the scene, there's already a material with texture and shader on it. I didn't know if there would be conflict when two shaders are on one object.




Finally, it turned out that it would definitely have conflicts. When I played it, that disappear couldn't make the texture work together.




Since the previous shader on this ugly guy was based OpenGUI codes, I don't really know how to change it, so the better way is to add texture in visual scripts. First thing was to delete its old shader material and give it a color on PBR component.





Then, give the disappear shader a texture node. Cuz the texture2D is a public property, I need to add the texture outside. Finally, it worked.




The only problem left is I can't make the skin real enough, I'm not familiar with parameters that control the diffuse and lighting. 















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

System Environment Setup

Project Progress and Research 3nd round

Reference-GAN (updated on 2/28/2020)